We build sustained internal capability for successful teaming.
The challenge: More teams need to make faster…and better…decisions in response to globalization, acquisitions, technology changes, and marketplace dynamics, and it’s harder than ever to achieve. Team structure, such as virtual or matrix, may impact their decision-making processes as will the organization’s approach to crises and quick fixes.
Team coaches guide in establishing operating principles to deal with conflict, foster healthy debate, implement new levels of candor, and maintain high levels of accountability and commitment.
Long-term team effectiveness comes from the very beginning.
Strong Initial Structure and Design
Effective Team Launch
Ongoing Team Coaching
Source: Richard Hackman, team effectiveness researcher
- Rapid deployment of new strategies
- Effective traditional, matrix, M&A, virtual teams
- Expedient integration of new teams
- Clear purpose and goals
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Commitment and accountability
- Stakeholder management
HOW WE HELP:
- Coaches guide teams in establishing operating principles
- Roadmap for success: clear purpose, process and outcomes
- Assessments and diagnostics
- Facilitated conflict resolution
- Skillful facilitation of team purpose and goals
- Coaching for teams and team leaders