Culture enAbled Strategy
Define the culture needed to execute your business strategy
We’ve all heard the Peter Drucker quote: “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”. But did you know he also said, “Company cultures are like country cultures. Never try to change one. Instead, try to work with what you’ve got”. Culture is dynamic. It is constantly evolving and adapting to changes in the marketplace, the workforce, and leadership. The question is, Is your culture evolving in a way that will support and enable your business strategy? Will you have a culture by default or by design?
Kinetic Insights’ approach to culture shaping builds on your existing culture and enables you to identify the “critical few” cultural elements that are most important to your strategy execution. In this 2-day working session, we take you and your team through the process of defining where your organization needs to excel to achieve your strategic vision and what cultural elements will drive this kind of excellence. We then help you create a culture shaping plan to leverage current cultural strengths and add new elements where needed.
Who Should Participate?
The ideal audience for rapid implementation is the senior leadership of the organization:
- Executive teams who are challenged in executing on their strategic vision
- Executive teams who need to quickly shift the direction of the organization to a new strategic direction
- Leadership teams of organizations making significant structural and/or size changes that will impact strategy and execution
- Divisional executive teams who need to translate corporate strategic visions into concrete and actionable efforts for all employees in their units
- Define a direct linkage between strategy, operational competencies and employee culture
- Identify current cultural strengths to emphasize and build upon
- Cast culture shaping as a natural way to build upon success versus “fixing” something that’s broken
- Create an environment where every individual sees a connection between their behavior and business results
Call or click to reserve your workshop dates now.
Available until December 1, 2016
Latest posts by Gail Froelicher (see all)
- Three Leadership Themes of 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Will your team follow you? - April 3, 2019
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution & Its Impact on Coaching - March 26, 2019