enVision to Action
Design your path to a successful future for your business
Imagine: You’re standing in front of the members of your organization. You have just finished presenting the vision for your future. You then ask the audience if they want to commit to this vision and make it happen, and they jump up and cheer, laugh, and high-five. They’re bursting with excitement and pride in the future of their company. As their leader, so are you.
‘enVision to Action’ will prepare you and your executive team to lead your organization to the future.
In this 2-day working session, Kinetic Insights will guide you through the process of imagining a big, hairy, audacious destiny; crafting a clear, concise, and inspirational vision; identifying the big rocks of an actionable game plan; and engaging members in making it their own. What’s the pay-off? By having a clear picture of where your business is going, the entire organization will be able to make purposeful decisions, focus resources, and row in the same direction.
Who Should Participate?
The ideal audience for rapid implementation is an intact leadership team of 5-7 members, including:
- Executive teams who want to super-charge their business.
- Executive teams who want to make a dramatic change in the direction of their company.
- Divisional executive teams who want to crystallize their business vision within the context of the corporate vision.
- Declare a 3-5 year vision for your organization
- Identify gaps between current state and desired future
- Develop strategic priorities to make your vision reality
- Know how to involve members to create ownership of the vision in a manner that fits (and stretches) your culture
- Practice communicating in a way that moves people to action
Workshop Fee: $7500
Call or click to reserve your workshop dates now.
Available until December 1, 2016
Latest posts by Gail A. Froelicher (see all)
- Defining Your Personal Brand at the Executive Level - July 12, 2019
- Three Leadership Themes of 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Will your team follow you? - April 3, 2019