On Halloween Trick or Treaters are really salespeople in disguise!
1. Trick or treaters dress for success.
2. The most effective trick or treaters plan their routes wisely to maximize their time in the field.
3. The most successful trick or treaters start early and work late.
4. The most successful trick or treaters ask for the order! (Trick or Treat?)
5. The most successful trick or treaters network to find out where the best treats are to be found.
6. It’s a night filled with cold calling.
7. Savvy treaters have been known to try to ask for their fair share, wait a while, and return for an up sell.
8. If you want to make more treats, you have to make more calls.
9. Smart treaters always say thank you.
10. At the end of the day, if you didn’t get all the treats you wanted, you only have yourself to blame.
*from Jeffery Gitomer’s website
Latest posts by Gail A. Froelicher (see all)
- Defining Your Personal Brand at the Executive Level - July 12, 2019
- Three Leadership Themes of 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Will your team follow you? - April 3, 2019